Students Visa Germany
With free world-class degrees and no-tuition fee for local and international students, Germany has become the topmost preferred country for students worldwide. Almost 400,000 International Students are now studying in Germany!
India rose from the 4th to the 2nd in ranking under the ‘international students list’ in Germany in 2022. The significant rate of growth of Indians going to Germany is because of how well-settled they feel in the country. So, let’s discuss more about the Germany Study Visa and how the application is processed.
What is a German Student Visa?
To study in Germany, you mandatorily need a German Student Visa. The minimum duration of this visa is about three months and it can last up to 4 years depending on the duration of your course. This visa can be extended under certain conditions. The German Student visa can be later used to seek Permanent Residence.
Upcoming Intakes for Universities in Germany
The general timelines for application submission are as follows:
Intake 1: Summer Semester – Submit your application before January 15th
Intake 2: Winter Semester – Submit your application before July 15th
Top 10 Universities in Germany for International Students in 2022
Here’s the top 10 Universities for International Students as per QS rankings in Germany:
|QS World University Rankings||University Name|
|61||Technical University of Munich|
|116||KIT, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology|
|121||Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin|
|130||Freie Universitaet Berlin|
|144||RWTH Aachen University|
|147||Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin)|
|168||Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen|
What Documents are Required for a German Student Visa?
For the visa process to be started, your documents need to be in place. Though the document requirement is too long, with the accurate information, you’ll be good to go.
|Documents for Visa Application||Documents to Approve University Admission|
|National visa application which is duly filled and signed||Academic Certificates( 10th, 12th and Degrees)|
|Your valid passport||Conditional Admission Certificate: “Bedingter Zulassungsbescheid”(in German)|
|Photocopies of your passport.||Confirmed Intensive Course: “Intensiv-Sprachkurs”(in German)|
|Birth certificate||Proof of Language Course (3 months fee proof)|
|Marriage certificate (If applicable)||Admission Certificates: “Zulassungsbescheid”(in German)|
|Birth Certificate(For dependent children)||Health Insurance|
|Photographs (Recent)||English Proficiency Test/German Proficiency Test|
How to Apply for a Germany Student Visa?
Search for a consulate or embassy which is near to you. Get the information about the required documents so that you can arrange a visa appointment.
After finding a German Embassy, you need to search for the country wise requirements you may need to submit for the procedures and set up the visa appointment.
Once you become ready with the information, you need to set up your visa appointment as per the steps mentioned on the official website of the German Embassy.
After your visa appointment date is confirmed, you need to check the documents list and ensure that you get ready with all of them. Failure to submit the required documents can create hurdles for your application.
Now, you need to pay the application fee and have the fee confirmation with you while attending the visa interview.
Why Choose GICS?
GOPAL INTERNATIONAL CAREER & SERVICES is the best immigration consultant in India. Don’t take our word for it, we have the numbers to prove it. Our success rate is 98 %.
- Visit Visa: Travel for leisure or business to any part of the world with GICS.
- Study Visa: Study in Globally-recognized Universities!
- Work Visa: Work & settle in the World’s Best Cities!
- Immigration: We are your one-stop solution for all your visa and immigration needs
- Permanent Residence: Become a Permanent Resident and enjoy special benefits.
- Profile Evaluation: Based on your unique profile history, we make matches with the visa eligibility requirements, and advise you with the visas you must apply for.
- Resume Writing: We guide you to create a resume that stands out as desired by the concerned immigration authority.
- Procuring documents: Help you arrange documents needed before applying for a visa.
- Professional guidance: Be it providing you with interview training, French/English courses or working samples for resumes, cover letters or assisting with application forms, medical or police clearance certificates – we will always be there for you.
- Dedicated Case-Officer: We offer personal assistance and a single point-of-contact between the company and you, throughout the process
- Post-Landing Services: We help you settle down in the country after you’ve received your visa. These services are specifically customized as per your requirements.
You can expect a one-stop solution for all your visa needs from profile evaluation, documentation, application drafting to post-visa services with GICS. If you are confused about filing the AIPP application, you can contact us immediately. We will be pleased to help you in any way we can.
Don’t wait. Begin your visa application today!