Study Visa UK
Every year, the UK is welcoming, almost 460,000 international students! The leading education system and a great range of education degrees make the country the most happening for the students to study in.
What is the Intake for Courses in the UK?
The September Intake or the Autumn Intake is the main admission period for students. During this time, most universities have maximum available seats and offer scholarships to deserving candidates.
This is the January or the Winter Intake. Students who miss the September intake can apply during this time for a high chance of selection.
Top 10 UK Institutions for International Students in 2022?
Here’s a table illustrating the top 10 UK Institutions recruiting International Students in 2019-2020
|QS World Rankings||University Name|
|5||University of Oxford|
|6||University of Cambridge|
|8||Imperial College London|
|18||The University of Edinburgh|
|29||The University of Manchester|
|31||King’s College London|
|38||London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)|
|51||University of Bristol|
|54||The University of Warwick|
What Documents are Required for a UK Student Visa?
The list of documents you need to submit are:
- Your valid passport
- Latest Bank statement stating that you have enough funds to support your stay during your course
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Your passport size color photographs
- If required, need to screen a tuberculosis test
- Your profile assessment document
- Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS), Clearance Certificate (if required)
- Additional documents are required if you are under the age of 18 or have dependents accompanying
More documents may be needed for completing your visa process. It is better to contact a visa consultant and understand the procedure
You should complete at least 13 years of education in your country and need to have 55% or above in higher secondary education.
- Higher National Diploma(HND):
One to two UK A-levels, two Scottish Higher Degrees or a BTEC National Diploma or Higher National Certificate, or an international foundation year with IELTS range 5.5 – 6.0
- Foundation Degree:
One to two UK A-levels, one or two Scottish Higher Degrees or a National Diploma or an international foundation year with IELTS range 5.5 – 6.0
- Diploma of Higher Education:
One to two UK A-levels, two or three Scottish Higher Degrees, or an international foundation year with IELTS range 5.5 – 6.0
- Bachelor’s Degree:
Two or three UK A-levels, three to four Scottish Higher Degrees or a National Certificate or Diploma, or BTEC National Diploma; or an international foundation year with IELTS range 6.0 – 6.5
Entry requirements for studying in the UK for a postgraduate or MBA course:
- Pre-master’s degree: An under-graduation with IELTS 5.0-5.5
- PG Certificate/PG Diploma: An under-graduation degree or a pre-masters course with an IELTS score of 6.5-7.0
- Master’s Degree: First or Second class under-graduation degree or premaster’s course with IELTS scores of 7.0
- MBA: 2-3 Years Business Experience, First Class degree with IELTS range of 6.5-7.0
- Ph.D.: Master’s Degree with IELTS range of 6.5-7.0
- BTEC National Diploma: High school education equivalent to four GCSEs grades A-C, with IELTS range of 4.5-5.0
- AS/A-levels: General high school education equivalent to five GCSEs grades A-C, with IELTS range from 4.5-5.0
- Scottish Higher/Advanced Higher: General high school equivalent to six Standard Grade qualifications grades 1-3, with IELTS range 4.5-5.0
- International Foundation Year: Twelve years of school education or equal in your own country, with IELTS range 4.5-5.0
- Higher National Diploma(HND): One or two UK A-levels, two or three Scottish Highers or a BTEC National Diploma or an international foundation year with IELTS range 5.5-6.0
- Foundation Degree: One or two UK A-levels, two or three Scottish Highers or a BTEC National Diploma or an international foundation year with IELTS range 5.5-6.0
Top Study Courses in the UK
Top 10 Subject Areas chosen by International Students
|Subject||No. of Students Chosen the subject area|
|1. Business & administrative studies||126,955|
|2. Engineering and technology||52,635|
|3. Social studies||42,785|
|4. Creative arts and design||32,455|
|5. Biological Sciences||26,995|
|7. Computer Science||22,100|
|8. Subjects allied to medicine||21,720|
|10. Physical Sciences||16,170|
How to Apply for a UK Student Visa in 5 Steps?
You provide a “confirmation of acceptance for studies”(CAS). Also, you need to prove your financial status, i.e., your maintenance or funds for covering your course fees, tuition fees, and living costs.
Submission of all required documents is mandatory. Hence, be sure while gathering all documents.
Get registered on the official UK Visa website and create an account. Then, complete your online application form and take a print for signing on them. Make use of the online appointment calendar and fix an appointment at the visa center.
You can make your payments in four ways, i.e., through Payment at Standard Chartered Bank, Demand draft from a nationalized or foreign bank or payment at the visa application center, or by paying online.
Do not fail to visit the visa application center on your appointment date. Submit your application now by submitting the required documents, photographs, and fingerprints.
Why Choose GICS?
GOPAL INTERNATIONAL CAREER & SERVICES is the best immigration consultant in India. Don’t take our word for it, we have the numbers to prove it. Our success rate is 98 %.
- Visit Visa: Travel for leisure or business to any part of the world with GICS.
- Study Visa: Study in Globally-recognized Universities!
- Work Visa: Work & settle in the World’s Best Cities!
- Immigration: We are your one-stop solution for all your visa and immigration needs
- Permanent Residence: Become a Permanent Resident and enjoy special benefits.
- Profile Evaluation: Based on your unique profile history, we make matches with the visa eligibility requirements, and advise you with the visas you must apply for.
- Resume Writing: We guide you to create a resume that stands out as desired by the concerned immigration authority.
- Procuring documents: Help you arrange documents needed before applying for a visa.
- Professional guidance: Be it providing you with interview training, French/English courses or working samples for resumes, cover letters or assisting with application forms, medical or police clearance certificates – we will always be there for you.
- Dedicated Case-Officer: We offer personal assistance and a single point-of-contact between the company and you, throughout the process
- Post-Landing Services: We help you settle down in the country after you’ve received your visa. These services are specifically customized as per your requirements.
You can expect a one-stop solution for all your visa needs from profile evaluation, documentation, application drafting to post-visa services with GICS. If you are confused about filing the AIPP application, you can contact us immediately. We will be pleased to help you in any way we can.
Don’t wait. Begin your visa application today!