If you wish to visit a country as a tourist or for business or even to visit family and friends living there, then you must apply for a visit visa.
You will have to apply for either a tourist visa or a business visa based on the purpose of your visit.
Tourist visas are issued to tourists who want to visit a country for a vacation or for sightseeing. These visas have a limited validity period and do not allow the foreign visitor to conduct any business while in the country. However, the application procedure, eligibility requirements and the required documents can vary from country to country.
For conducting client meetings, attending conferences, visiting on-site, or conducting sales meetings, the business visa is usually the best option. The majority of business visas allow you to:
Stay in the country for a while
Carry out commercial and financial transactions
Set up a temporary office
Travel in that country
Top options for visit overseas
- We will enter into professional agreements with the college for hospitality internship placements of students, at top hotel properties around the world.
- After student’s admission in the college, we will give detailed orientation to students in the first year of their college about hospitality internship opportunities abroad.
- Following this,we will segregate students on the basis of their financial capacities, professional skills, & interest areas.Accordingly we will suggest them the future possibilities & prospect of hospitality internship abroad.
- While college placement efforts are usually in line with course and student interests,our efforts will be to make students understand their area of interest,through one to one career counselling session about hospitality internship opportunities abroad.
- At the end of their college studies,with our guidance,students will be mentally prepared for the hospitality internship abroad and will be familiar with the company’s operations and process for placements
- We will assist students with scheduling job interview with the employer,and will help in understanding the visa requirements along with preparing the visa application.Then the placement efforts will successfully go along with students interests.
If you want to visit the United States for a vacation or to see family and friends, you’ll need to apply for a US visit visa.
If you plan to visit the United States for business for a short length of time, you will need a B1 visa.
The B-2 visa is a non-immigrant visa in the United States. This tourist visa to the United States allows visitors to visit the country for a limited time.
When in the United States, B-visa holders with both B1 and B2 visas can participate in the following activities:
Visit the country for a vacation.
Explore the country’s numerous cities.
Pay a visit to their friends or relatives.
Go for medical treatment available in the country.
UK Standard Visitor Visa
- The UK visit visa also known as the Standard Visitor Visa is used by almost everyone to visit the UK.The standard visitor visa has replaced the following visas to the UK
- Family Visitor visa
- General Visitor visa
- Child Visitor visa
- Business Visitor visa, including visas for academics, doctors and dentists
- Sports Visitor visa
- Entertainer Visitor visa
- Prospective Entrepreneur visa
- Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa
- Approved Destination Status (ADS) visa
This visa allows you to stay for up to six months. If you’ve come to the UK for private medical treatment, you can prolong your stay by paying additional fees.
If you’re in the country for an academic program, you can extend your stay.
You can apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa with a duration of 2, 5, or 10 years if you need to stay longer in the nation. During each visit, you can stay for a maximum of 6 months.
Australia Visit Visa
Australia offers multiple types of visit visas based on your purpose of visit and you can apply for visit visas under Subclass 600/601/651/444/461/417 and 462.
Individuals, friends, and businesspeople visiting Australia use the Australia tourist visa to promote short-term travel and tourism. There are three types of visas available:
Tourist visitor: This is for someone who comes to Australia for travel or to see friends and relatives. This is open to anyone from all across the world, including Australia.
Business visitor: For businesspeople who need to travel for a short period of time to do business, negotiate, or attend events. You must submit your application from somewhere other than Australia.
Sponsored family visitor: Family members who are not Australian citizens or permanent residents who are sponsored for a visit visa by an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Parents of Australian citizens and Permanent Residents are granted longer-term visitor visas to Australia.
How Can GICS Help You?
- Identifying the best strategy to get your visit visa
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on papers to be presented
- Help in filling of forms
- Review of all your papers before their submission
Applying for a visa can be intimidating. GICS has the knowledge, experience and robust processes to help you navigate complex visa procedures with greater confidence. We have a high success rate and best-in-class service.